miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

2009-10-25 - Pasadena (DVD)

. miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

1. Breathe
2. Get On Your Boots
3. Magnificent
4. Mysterious Ways
5. Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet) / God Only Knows (snippet) / The Maker (snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
7. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
8. No Line On The Horizon
9. Elevation
10. In A Little While
11. Unknown Caller
12. Until The End Of The World
13. The Unforgettable Fire
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encore(s):
20. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
21. Where The Streets Have No Name
22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender


Enlaces de descarga

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario